1.The Love Potion Cocktail
1/3 cup blackberries, plus a handful to garnish
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup sugar
1 bottle prosecco
- In a small saucepan, bring the blackberries, water and sugar to a boil. Turn to a low heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain blackberries and cool.
- Add 2tbsp. of the above syrup to the bottom of each glass. Top with prosecco and add a sprig of thyme and 2 blackberries.
2. Cucumber & Rose Gin Cocktail
2 oz Gin
.5 oz Elderflower liqueur
2 dashes peychauds bitters
2 slices cucumber, plus extra to garnish
4 dashes rose water
.5 oz fresh lime juice
1 pinch ground cardamom
1 sprig thyme
- Muddle cucumber, rose water and gin in a glass and strain into the cocktail shaker.
- Add remaining ingredients into the shaker (except cardamom).
- Add 2 ice cubes and shake!
- Pour into a martini glass and sprinkle with cardamom.
- Garnish with cucumber and thyme.
|The Love Potion Cocktail / Cucumber & Rose Gin Cocktail|
|Mocktail Cocktail / Pineapple and Ginger Mint Julep|
3. Mocktail Cocktail
2 oz raspberry juice
2 oz lemonade
1 oz cranberry juice
Frozen cranberry, to garnish
- Add 2 ice cubes to a cocktail shaker.
- Add all ingredients, except the frozen cranberries to the shaker.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a frozen cranberry.
4. Pineapple and Ginger Mint Julep
8-10 mint leaves
1T Sliced fresh ginger (about 4cm)
1/4 cup bourbon
3T pineapple sugar syrup
Soda water or pineapple juice to to up (optional)
- Put the ginger, mint, bourbon and pineapple sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker and muddle. Add about 8 ice cubes and shake!
- Strain over a glass of crushed ice, top up with soda water or pineapple juice.
- Garnish with fresh mint