Friday 18 March 2011

It's Friday..... Time for a tea break?

For me it has been a long but very productive week and on a Friday morning I find my mind drifting towards the idea of cakes and tea.... however this is not going to happen, mainly because I am trying to be more healthly and I do not want my gym session to be a complete waste of time, although on second thoughts the gym would cancel out the cake and I wouldn't be any worse off than yesterday! But no, I shall stay strong and instead I have found a beautiful cake stand to admire....


With Mothers Day only around the corner, why not arrange a beautiful tea party filled with scones, cakes and tea. This cake stand would make a perfect centre piece! But then again, who needs an excuse, it would be perfect for any Sunday afternoon tea!!



No comments:

Post a Comment