Wednesday 11 May 2011

Love & Home

Love and Home is one of my favorite websites which sells gorgeous home accessories and gifts. You might have seen some of their delightful accessories featured on my blog before. They have recently updated their brand with a beautiful new logo and website which I wanted to share with you all.
http://www.loveandhome.co.uk/

Below are a collection of my favorite finds from their website.



Florentine Heart Bowl. A versatile piece which will bring beauty to any room. Also available is the equally beautiful sunflower bowl. They are hard not to love!

Button Cushion, absolutely adorable. Another accessory which will fit with any room, decorated with heart buttons and mother of pearl buttons.



Tea Box with 6 sections inside, this would make the perfect gift for any tea lover. I know I would have somewhere to store all my different flavors of herbal tea!


Bath Salts, I already have my eye on these for when our bathroom is finished!


Bookmark 'Take Pride' I absolutely love reading and positive quotes so this is certainly going on my gift list, you can find more on the website. 

Bunting, I say no more, you all know my blog would not be complete without some bunting!
















I hope that this website will bring you all as much joy as it has me. You can also follow the Love & Home blog: http://love-and-home.blogspot.com/

All images from loveandhome.co.uk

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment