Thursday 19 May 2011

Mood Board - French Inspired Bedroom


A couple of my close friends have recently moved into their first home together and have asked me to design their bedroom and after seeing their room I was absolutely delighted. It is a large bedroom with beautiful original sash windows and original doors. They have requested that a couple of their possessions remain in the design and these combined with the original features have inspired my initial mood board for them. They already have a stunning cream, shabby chic dressing table, cream iron bedstead and a set of floral etched glass lamps. Immediately I knew I had to create a shabby chic French inspired design. I absolutely love designing shabby chic so couldn't wait to get started. And above is the outcome of my first mood board for them. I hope they love it as much as I do, it is one of my favorite designs I have created so far. I'll let you know how we get on and the progress we make!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love the moodboard this is right up my street, gorgeous dressing table. I am so loving shabby Chic right now

    ReplyDelete