Wednesday 20 July 2011

Project: Chest of Drawers

Last month I started a new feature called 'Project' with the intention to find projects around my house that I needed to complete and with the hope to inspire some of you at the same time.

You may recall my first project was 'chest of drawers' and I am pleased to tell you all that I have completed my first project.

Before / After




























I sanded down the unit, painted with primer, followed by 2 coats of wood paint! Ideally I wanted to change the handles to pretty crystal knobs but the previous owners had cut a rather large hole to fit the current handles and glued them in place which meant I could not remove them but regardless I am very happy with the final result.







What do you think?

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment