Tuesday 25 October 2011

91 Magazine

Good Evening blogger friends, is it dark, wet and windy where you are too? Well, do not fret as I have something that will brighten up your evening. Today saw the launch of the new online 91 Magazine.




























I managed to find a little time for a hot chocolate and a browse through this fabulous magazine. Last month saw the launch of the wonderful Heart Home Mag and now we have another quarterly online magazine, I am excited! My only wish is that I could read them monthly, too greedy? Perhaps, but doesn't that say something great about these online mags.

91 Magazine is filled with the most beautiful images filling you with inspiration, hints, tips, interiors and crafts. I have collated some of my favourite parts for you to have a sneak peek.


















































Isn't this fairy light garland the prettiest project. I am currently trying to work out where I can hang some in my own home. If you want to see more of these beautiful images or more pretty projects take a look at the blog Hey Gorgeous. It is most certainly going on my blog roll!






















































I love this wallpaper too! and if all these images don't brighten your evening I am not sure what will.

91 Magazine is filled with more beautiful images so why not click here and take a look. In the meantime, back to work for me and later, a real read through this magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment