Sunday 9 October 2011

Creative Weekend

Happy Sunday evening everyone, what have you all been up to this weekend? I would love to know.

Yesterday morning I woke up and must have been bitten by an extra strong creative bug overnight! I could not wait to start work on some projects and had an urge to go out buying all sorts of accessories and fabrics as I was buzzing with ideas so took my mum shopping for the afternoon on a treasure hunt for all that is beautiful.



Today I awoke filled with baking ideas, much to my husbands delight. I absolutely adore baking but have not had the time recently and I also have the problem of once there baked, I eat! So this afternoon I whisked together some cakes while cooking camembert (stuffed with garlic & rosemary) and warm bread for lunch and flitting through magazines pulling out pages for new mood boards.

I thought i'd leave you all with some images of my scrumptious cakes, which were a mixture of chocolate and vanilla and chocolate marble topped with a chocolate frosting and wish you all a delightful Sunday night. x


No comments:

Post a Comment