Wednesday 23 November 2011

Frosty Wednesday

Now, I know that officially winter hasn't started yet but this morning was the first real sign that it is on its way - Frost.

I am not particularly overjoyed at the prospect of de icing my car every day but I absolutely adore ice, snow, hats, scarf’s and Christmas! I am excited.

But, all this said, this morning when I woke up to this little monster taking up one half of the bed I just wanted to stay under the covers and snuggle.
Nothing says winter like, blankets and duvets, porridge, mugs of hot drink (my tipple of choice - hot chocolate and in the winter with a sprinkle of marshmallows or 10! you know me by now), wooly jumpers like your Nan used to knit, fires and books. So here are a couple of images to help keep you warm on this frosty Wednesday.

Roll on the weekend when I can laze around doing all of the above!


You may also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment