Friday 18 November 2011

A Statement Headboard

Happy Friday friends.

Tonight I wanted to follow on from my last blog; A Luxurious Bedroom - On a Budget! During this blog post I mentioned using statement headboards and I was so inspired by some of the images I found when researching that I wanted to share them with you.




































































































































You know me - I love these rustic headboards and what I love even more is that you can make them yourself at home. I can feel a new blog post coming on! Have a fantastic weekend.

You may also like:


Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Nice designs. These headboards are easy to made at home with different useless things. The idea is great. For a wide range of new headboards on cheap prices visit http://www.dreambedroom.co.uk/compare_headboards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. headboard

    ReplyDelete