Sunday 18 December 2011

Twinkle, Twinkle like a Star!

Wow, one week until Christmas!!

After spending the last week in New York City with all the beautiful festive lights and displays, not to mention the Christmas tree, I am truly ready for Christmas. And after helping my mother in law *waves hello* this weekend inject some Christmas beauty into their cottage I wanted to share my favourite secret weapon for Christmas decorating - Twinkle lights and candles.

They are absolutely beautiful and I do not believe a home is complete at Christmas without both of these. They can hide a multitude of sins and cast magic throughout your home.

I am really looking forward to spending time at home leading up to Christmas amongst my very own wonderland complete with twinkle lights, christmas tree and cookies.
























































































































































You might also like:
Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment