Thursday 12 January 2012

Burlap Sack Inspiration

You are all aware of my current loves, pallets and crates, vintage suitcases and recycling. Well, here's a new one to my list of addictions - sacks!



Burlap sacks, coffee sacks. I love the texture. There rustic, vintage charm. 

I wanted to share there hidden beauty with you and to help give some inspiration.

My favourite ideas are to use them as cushion covers or blinds. Or how about as place mats and table runners? For those arty crafty types out there, those little bags are too cute!

Perhaps recover an old chair or foot stool. Isn't it amazing what you can do with a little inspiration, some buttons and ribbon!

Now, where can I find some old sacks?

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Liz @L1ttlestitches12 January 2012 at 19:25

    Simply gorgeous...as usual of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these they are gorgeous Laura I love the cushions & the window blind & the table scape is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete