Monday 30 January 2012

A Dream Weekend

Monday morning and I am reflecting on a rather wonderful weekend.

I love weekends due to there slower pace, finding time to relax and enjoying every moment rather than speeding through tasks and days. I took full advantage this weekend as we had zero plans and I spent them doing everything that makes me smile.

A lazy breakfast consisting of croissants, yogurt and green tea, time to drool over a new magazine, flower arranging and my favourite part, treasure hunting in a 4 floor antiques warehouse and hitting the jackpot. I found a beautiful 1940's etched glass plate which is currently displaying some beautiful ribbon and a trio of cups and saucers from the start of the 19th century, all for £15.00! I was so excited, I wanted to stare at there beauty all day.

Sunday my bed took me captive! A long lay in followed by a delicious ploughmans lunch and some making and baking. And now my husband is away I have a whole batch of double chocolate chip cookies - what ever shall I do with them?

























I hope you all had a wonderful weekend - it won't be long until the next. Have a great week.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment