Monday 16 January 2012

Mood Board Challenge - Retro Hotel Room

It's that time again - Mood Board Monday!

This week my challenge was 'retro hotel room'. If I am completely honest this is not my personal style so I felt slightly out of my comfort zone, it wasn't that I couldn't do it, more that I enjoy designing a 'particular' style but it is great to design different types of spaces and try new things.  This said, I had a lot of fun designing this one - who wouldn't?

Why not hop on over and take a look at the other designers ideas at Finishing Touch Interiors blog.

You may also like:

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dude,

    Hotel rooms are an essential part of the travel experience. However, the cost of hotels can be very expensive. Computers allow consumers to search numerous Internet websites to find great deals on hotel rooms. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete