Monday 23 January 2012

Mood Board Challenge - Shabby Chic

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. I enjoyed a 'date' night with my husband Friday evening and spent the days playing with fabric, creating cushions, photograhing my latest project, cuddling Bobby cat, eating waffles, seeing family and visiting the Interiors UK exhibition in Birmingham. I thought I had achieved zero! although that list proves I was busier than I thought, still today I am back to making lists as this is when I am my most productive.

And to mark my most productive week of 2012, I would like to share with you my 'Monday mood board challenge' Shabby chic bedroom.



To see all the other designers who participated in the mood board Monday challenge please click here.

Have a great day.

You may also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment