Thursday 9 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Today I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award - my first award - Woooooo!


I am delighted to have received this award and especially from Stuart Wilson AKA What Wilson Wants as Stuart writes his own wonderfully successful blog! And secondly, it is great to know that all my hard work is paying off.


Did you know the Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany and correct me if I am wrong but Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love. The award is to encourage readership of small, loveable blogs with fewer than 200 followers. And to carry on awarding the blogs we love, I must nominate 5 more blogs........


Here are my 5 loveable blogs awarded with the Liebster Blog Award:


Gemma Milly Illustration
Heather Jenkinson: Blog
Nordic Bliss
Sesame and Lilly
Tea with Ruby


Once you've seen them you will understand why. Each unique and offering inspiration everywhere you look.


Thank you Stuart!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment