Tuesday 27 August 2013

Blue Hues

We're in the new cottage! Still feels slightly dreamy, like we're on holiday. A never ending holiday - what a wonderful feeling.

This post, inspired by my new living room is focused on blue hues. After living with white for a long time we dared to be different with the cottage and I managed to convince my husband that a darker colour was a good idea. I knew that I wanted blue, not sky blue or deep dark blue but a blue with depth and guts!

Hello Farrow and Ball! Without a doubt in my mind Farrow and Ball would be the ones who could deliver and Oval Room Blue does not disappoint, neither does the change from white I might add. So, dare to change, try something new. Here's some inspiration and remember, it's only paint at the end of the day!

My cottage / Pinterest

Pinterest / Farrow and Ball

Abigail Ahern


I'll be back soon to let you know what else I've been up to recently but for now I'm off to prune my garden.......... x


No comments:

Post a Comment