Tuesday 22 October 2013

Not On The High Street

Hands up, I'm guilty! Tonight I've been browsing NOTHS, Christmas shopping!

Although, I didn't get too far because I was drawn to their Autumn Home collection. No surprise there then. After falling head over heals I thought I'd share some of my favourite finds with you, knowing you would love them as much as me and if they happen to make it into my Christmas stocking, so be it.











































Top to bottom, left to right:
Herringbone Pattern Wool Throw, £64.99
Orange Linen Cushion cover with Piping, £24.00
Trook Hooks, set of three, £28.00
Cable Knit Hot Water Bottle Cover, £39.00
Soft Heather Herringbone Tweed Wool Throw, £69.00
Natural Mango Wooden Letter, £15.00
Antiqued Recycled Glass Candlesticks, £9.00
Elephant and Hat Cushion, £80.00

No comments:

Post a Comment